Friday, June 17, 2011

SexyMS Resignation

Some of you may have known this, but I have been a Game Master at the server "SexyMS" for quite some time, today I have made my resignation. That being said, this won't stop me from making updates-- so... yeah.

I, Loner, Blitz, Michael or 'Mike' will be resigning effective immediantly. I thank you all for allowing me to serve here, and I wish you all the best. As for why I'm resigning, I've realized that there have been other things my time here has caused me to neglect. Things that should have taken much higher priority than a mere children's game. If for some strange reason you would need to contact me, you may reach me through MSN at blitz@maplekillers.com or via AIM as to where my screen name is "BlitzMK". Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment